Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 35: So long, farewell...


Today was my last day at my job. Among other things, I got this lovely sheet describing just how expensive it would be if I got health insurance extended into 2010.

Luckily, I have parents who are doctors, and I only plan to be in the states for a few weeks, so I'm going to skip health insurance and hope I don't get into any accidents during January. ;-)


I should've taken photos of Ace, whom I brought to work (since it was my last day, I figured why not?) He spent the morning gleefully wandering around the office begging for petting. He seemed to be a pretty big hit, except for the HR guy who was concerned that the building manager would spot him and freak out (technically dogs aren't allowed in the building). Anyway...I forgot to snap photos during the kodak moments, so oh well.

It'll be weird not going into the office next week, but I'm also really looking forward to some relaxation time. (If petsitting, job hunting, and babysitting can be termed relaxing, anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment