This would be the rather pathetic sight of uneaten food on my deck.
My kitty, Ruby, has been adventuring outdoors since Dec 23. His usual "jaunts" are 1-2 days at most, and he's pretty good about coming in for meals (even if he demands to go back out for more fun straight after).
So now that we're on to 5 days with no sightings, I'm growing worried. I know he knows where home is, which leaves the possibility of 1) not being able to get to home (if someone took him in, perhaps, and isn't letting him out?) 2) not being well enough to reach home (if he's gotten ill/injured) 3) not being near home (if he was picked up by animal control/a shelter, though I checked with both today and no sign of him) 4) not being alive to get home.
I really hope it's not #4. Please keep your fingers crossed that he shows up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment