Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 21: Stress overload

We're in the final week before we release 8 weeks' worth of new features to our customers on Saturday (at 2:30am, woo, love losing my entire weekend due to work/sleep deprivation). Anyway, this week has been consisting of last-minute testing to ensure that we don't screw things up, and meetings since now we have "free time" in which to schedule them.


Needless to say, the work environment is just a tad bit stressed. It is now 8:40pm and I'm strongly tempted to go to bed...I feel fine (except a nagging sniffle thanks to the cold), so I'm pretty sure this is stress-induced exhaustion.

At any rate, I treated myself to Indian food tonight since I doubt the rest of the week (especially Saturday) will get much more relaxing. It was delicious, so that was very awesome. Extra bonus - leftovers for tomorrow!

Paneer is possibly the coolest culinary invention. Well, and chocolate. And ice cream, and popcorn. Still, paneer ranks right up there for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment