Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 23: Before...

As another preparatory move for moving out of my house, I'm replacing most of my deck because whoever built it did not really have an eye for long-term quality.


Side note: the guy who's doing the replacing tore off the handrail to illustrate how crappy it was, that wasn't detached prior to today.

Though even if it was, the primary users of my deck (and the stairs) are my dog and cat.

My cat might actually use the left handrail, actually, he can frequently be found sitting at the top by the backdoor for added visibility.



When Ace realized I was doing something fun and exciting (in his view, anyway), he had to get involved.

He was sitting and looking very adorable, but when I had to back down a couple steps to properly fit him into the frame, he translated "Stay" as "Lie down". (And then he wagged his tail a lot, which is why it looks blurry.)

Lie down his pretty much his default move, actually, except when he's looking very earnest by his food bowl in a subtle hint that he'd really appreciate dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment