Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 25: More stuff to sell...

Not much of interest to report from today, I was lazy for most of the day (since yesterday was pretty much a wash due to working and/or being exhausted all day).

I did show my horse trailer to someone, so keep your fingers crossed that that goes through. I also showed my house to my coworker and his wife, so fingers crossed there as well.


The one productive thing I did (actually yesterday) was clean my saddle so that I can post it on eBay, and hopefully make back some non-depressing fraction of what I paid for it. It's quite a nice saddle, but since I have no horse, I really don't need 2 saddles, and I'm guessing/hoping I can find a very nice saddle in Europe if I desperately want a dressage saddle again.

If you know of anyone who needs a saddle, horse blankets, horse boots, etc, send them my way. :) I'll keep all this stuff (thanks to the benevolence of my parents', and the size of their basement), but I'm in "purge mode" so I may as well take advantage of that before I go back into "ooh, but this one's pretty!" mode again. (Last count, I had about 8 different riding shirts and at least a dozen different saddle pads...most bought at consignment sales for cheap, thankfully.)

No comments:

Post a Comment