Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 33: Minify!



I had grand(ish) plans for this evening (packing clothes, posting the last few bits of furniture for sale, etc.), but between lack of sleep, a nagging headache, this lingering head cold, and stress (over moving and Ruby being MIA), I couldn't bring myself to do much more than sit around.

I did, however, condense this file bin of stuff into a mostly-full trash bin of stuff and the little grey folder of "vital" paperwork. (I'll need to remember to take photocopies of all of that to leave here in the states as backup, too.)

At least that's one less thing to cart around.

Evil Contractor finally cleared away the garbage/tools/trailer today, so I'm hoping that's the last I have to deal with him. (I tried calling the place that gave me his name but gave up in disgust after being on hold for 45 minutes and not reaching a human being.) Hope to have awesome deck pictures tomorrow. :) It doesn't look as fabulous as it should given what Evil Contractor promised he'd do (and didn't, of course) and how confoundedly annoying/aggravating Evil Contractor was to work with (hence the name), but at least it looks waaaay better than it did, so yay.

[PS. For those who don't know, to minify a piece of web code means to strip out almost all whitespace and condense it as much as possible to save on bandwidth/download speed.]

No comments:

Post a Comment