Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 18: Just me and the boys...


It's been a quiet day for us here. I was remarkably productive (especially compared to yesterday), and managed to:
- clear out items and get them to Goodwill
- clean out my car (though I still need to do the windows/stickers)
- do some laundry
- clean up the kitchen/dishes
I also slept in, which is probably how I ended up being productive. :) Still on the list are vacuuming (ugh), cleaning bathrooms, and de-cluttering some more.

Not much else to report for the day...once my productivity streak ended I've been curled up with a blanket watching movies (I'm now in love with Up) and playing video games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the boys look so cute together!! each wrapped in his own little ball...

Shanthi said...

They looked even cuter the other day, because Ruby was curled up within Ace's legs and they were practically snuggling. But of course, I whip out the camera and Ruby decides he should get up and walk over to be petted, and then Ace realizes he's missing out on the loving and gets up, too, and the Kodak moment is ended.

Post a Comment