This is at the cargo office in Raleigh, getting ready for her to be checked in to her flight. She was quite happy for me to pet her for a bit, but when I stopped to take the photo, she decided she had to "pet herself" on her crate. She does this quite often, using doors, walls, cabinets, furniture, and other pets. (Ironically, usually she'll ignore you if you offer to pet her, preferring her more unusual methods.) For a minute I was afraid she'd dislodge her water dish all over herself, but if she did that, it was after I said goodbye.
While I appreciate the thought behind the "this end up" type sticker, you'd think the fact that animals generally have a pretty obvious "up" end would make this unnecessary.
Still, I suppose when you're busy flinging things around as a baggage handler, the more obvious the better. (Though one hopes that crates pronouncing live animals inside would not be carelessly flung anywhere.)
After getting up quite early (especially for a Saturday) to trek to the airport and back (and get lost, for the hundredth time, because RDU has crap signage), I spent the majority of the day sitting around and being lazy. I finally guilted myself into doing some cleaning, though, so I spent about an hour creating this wonder:
I cleaned all the bathroom surfaces and the floors (which I usually skip because I'm lazy). I've been putting this off for a while, so it's nice to have it done. Only a dozen or so more things to clean/deal with...
No comments:
Post a Comment