Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 19: Clean carpet!


While I'm sure this doesn't look very thrilling to you, this is a rather large feat for me.

Notice how the carpet is actually white (or at least, uniformly off-white).

Now look below to the large, very black dog with lots of hair.

This is a rare thing (especially as, having noted before, I loathe vacuuming and frequently put off doing it).

Last night I was bored and couldn't think of anything to do (including computer games, which is pretty sad), so I finally (figuratively) sucked it up and vacuumed (unintended pun, I promise). It took about 45 minutes rather than the usual 30, since I kept having to clean the hair out of the vacuum, but, for the moment, the carpet is clean. :)

If only it didn't get grey-ish quite so quickly...

At any rate, I'll try to take a more interesting picture tomorrow, but I'm still basking in the idea of not having to vacuum again for at least a few more days. (I'm still debating whether I'll tackle a cleaning project tonight, though the idea of taking a night off and reading is very tempting...)

No comments:

Post a Comment