Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 22: And all that before 8am...


This is kind of cheating, as it's a screenshot rather than a photo, but these are the voicemail messages I've received on Skype (for my UK phone number) in the past 48 hours since I posted my CV on a few more job sites.

Today, I had grand plans to wake up at 7am and call people back. As it turned out, I woke up at 4:30am, so I started calling them back at 5:30 (which was probably better, as it's not lunchtime).

I'm pretty psyched that I've gotten so much interest in my CV, and a couple of the recruiters sounded pretty promising.

Anyway...almost everyone that I spoke with was very nice. And I've gotten a request to do an online skill assessment for another company whose recruiter contacted me last week, so perhaps this job hunt thing won't be so hard after all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment