So I'm starting off 2010 with tons of packing and cleaning. After 1 1/2 days of pretty much constant going, the upstairs is almost done (what's left is basically what I'll need for the next 4 days until I head north), and the downstairs is about 50% done (still need to pack up the kitchen stuff, clean/repair a bit, and pack up books/movies/etc).
While packing, I found my awesome pea coat that I bought (for < $25!) a couple of weeks ago and promptly fell in love with. I thought I'd lost it somewhere this week during all my errand-running, but there it was, where I'd looked before and somehow not noticed it. ;-)
Glad to see it back, though. It will be awesome in England...warm but not bulky (unlike my other coat, which is an outback duster type thing and definitely keeps me dry, but weighs about 20lbs.).
More packing tomorrow, oh joy. The light at the end of the tunnel is visible, at least.

No comments:
Post a Comment