Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 43: Lead me not into temptation...


I almost bought one of these today. While out running errands, I stopped in at the Apple Store to compare 13" vs 15" Macbook Pros (15" FTW, by the way).

I even priced it out and investigated payment options, but decided to wait, in the end. I still have a mortgage payment to deal with (until tenants decide to rent my house....soon, please!), airfare to pay for, and a job to find, so I should wait until at least the house is rented before I go buying toys. I would like one before I head over to England, though, so people of NC, if you could decide to rent my house in the next 3 1/2ish weeks, that would be great. K? Thanks.

[Turns out it was a good choice, I think, as I found ones cheaper online - used, of course - and there's always the possibility of sales post-Macworld. Still, le sigh. Sexy computer shall have to wait.]

No comments:

Post a Comment