Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 40: New Faces


I was planning on taking a photo of the "rig" (truck loaded up with stuff pulling the car loaded up with stuff) I drove 300+ miles from NC to MD today, but I was so rushed getting out the door (the only way to cancel one's cable internet is to return the cable modem in person by 6pm, apparently) that I didn't have a chance. Then I was in a rush to unload things once I got here so that I could return the equipment that I forgot again.

So I present instead: cute doggie.

This is Reaghan (note the H), otherwise known as PigDog. She's a 10yo German Shepherd mix, and is super sweet and lovable unless you're a small(er) dog in which case you're lunch. Her hobbies include going for walks, eating, attacking little dogs, eating, terrorizing the kitties, and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment