This is my living room as of 11:10pm. It may look like (and, to an extent, is) a chaotic mess, but really, this is awesome.
This represents almost the entirety of stuff left to deal with. I still have the kitchen stuff (which will go in one of those large blue bins), and some more stuff (that pile in the middle) to pack up for the charity, but other than that, it's just the DVDs on the coffee table and the books in the nook above the fireplace. And that's it*. (I think. I hope.)
I tried to take the afternoon off and go see a movie (Avatar) with friends, but it turned out all the afternoon/early evening showings were sold out. We had a nice lunch, though, and hung out a bit, and have already purchased tickets to see it tomorrow. My to-do list is shrinking, little by little, and I'm still hopeful that perhaps I can get to the point where I have a bit of relaxation time before the charity comes on Tuesday to pick everything up and I head out to MD. (Though my friends were nice enough to offer their spare bedroom for Tuesday night if I decide I'm not up to making the drive in the dark, so yay for backup plans.)
*Other than the few things (toiletries, clothes, computer) that I'll need until I head out on Tuesday, of course, but those should be really easy to pack up.

No comments:
Post a Comment