I have been waiting for these signatures for about 8 months.
This is the official endorsement from the NC USDA vet saying that Ace and Ruby (if he ever shows up) are authorized to travel to England within the next 4 months.
And man, when they sign it, they sign it. I don't know if it's visible, but each form has not one, but two raised seals stamped onto it. (Ruby's form actually got a bit torn from the seal).
Other things accomplished today: wasted time at the orthodontist (going back tomorrow, but really, 35 minutes after my appointment time, I expect to at least have seen the doctor, if not be done already - since I usually spend 5 minutes or less with him), dropped off my trailer to get sold (soon, I hope), went to the bank, returned library books, cleaned the house some more (still need to do a once-over when the furniture's gone), and packed up most of my stuff.
Holy cow, busy day.

No comments:
Post a Comment